The Town Team comprises representatives from the following organisations:
- Bishop’s Waltham Society
- Bishop’s Waltham Museum Trust
- Bishop’s Waltham in Bloom
- Bishop’s Waltham Chamber of Trade
- Bishop’s Waltham Parish Council
- Winchester City Council
- Hampshire County Council
We are also joined from time to time by members of other local organisations such as Rotary, BW Youth Club and the schools who very kindly input into our action plan.
The following four objectives have been defined based on research conducted by the Town Team itself, the Parish Council and the Association of Market Towns:
1. Formulate a Town Team which is fit for the purpose of achieving all of the below objectives.
2. Retain and enhance the unique character of the small rural market town that is Bishop’s Waltham.
3. Seek out other opportunities which will increase footfall and allow the town centre to flourish (including tourism).
4. Continue in the development of the town centre as a social hub to be used by locals and visitors of all ages.
Bishop's Waltham Town Team Website