Report It

Please report any anti social behaviour to the police on 101 and to the Accredited Community Safety Officer (ACSO) Michael Thomas
by email: or by calling 07484 085850.

We would love to hear from you with any comments on how to improve things or about things that may not be working, please click here to get in touch.


Please use the buttons below to report other problems directly to Hampshire County Council.


Roads and Paving

Roads and Paving icon

Trees and Hedges

Trees and Hedges icon


Flooding icon

Lights and Signs

Lights and Signs icon

Fly Tipping

Fly Tipping icon

Public Rights of Way

Public Rights of Way icon

Recreation Grounds & Halls

Recreation Grounds and Halls icon

Grass Cutting

Grass Cutting icon


Parking icon

Refuse Collection

Refuse Collection icon