Meets monthly on third Tuesday of the month at 7.00pm.
The Committee is responsible for the management and maintenance of all Parish owned buildings, their access roads and associated car parking facilities and managing sports and recreation grounds, public open space, allotments, amenity land and connected uses.
Halls available for hire include, the Jubilee Hall, Priory Park Pavilion and Hoe Road Pavilion, for more information on these and sport facilities available for hire click here.
The Parish also has a number of Recreational areas including:
- Blanchard Road – Playground
- Claylands Road – Playground
- Churchill Avenue – Playground, kickabout & dog walking area
- Hoe Road – Playground, kickabout, Tennis Courts
- Jubilee Hall – Playground and kickabout area
- Meon Valley Bowls Club (Priory Park) – click here for more information
- Oak Road – Playground, kickabout and dog walking area
- Priory Meadow – walking area
- Priory Park – Playground, football pitches (hire only) kickabout area, Skatepark (awaiting upgrade), Outdoor Gym, Petanque terrain, and dog walking area
- Victoria Road – Recreational area
This Committee is responsible for all the recreation grounds, public open space, allotments, amenity land and buildings owned by the Parish Council.